Jump to content

Missing piece by gear shifter

Recommended Posts

This is driving me absolutely crazy, because I can't figure out what it is to get a replacement part.  There is a small square next to the gear shifter that I can tell should have a cover on it.  Does anyone know what this thing is called so I can find a replacement cover for it?  2013 Lexus RX 350.  This photo has the thing I'm talking about circled, but it has a cover on it.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...