New LS 430 Owner

jefdav84

Just wanted to make my initial thread.  Became the owner of a 2003 LS 430 last week. 143k miles.  Was not really in the market for one, and out of everything I test drove this felt "Right".  Have some work that has to be done due to check engine light which dealer has agreed to pay, but other than that I love it. Look forward to interacting with everyone.

I also had another question.  I put vin # in the lexus drivers site and got these results from back in January.  Does this mean that Hendrick Lexus passed it through a pre-certified inspection?

Dealer Reported 01/25/2016 Hendrick Lexus Charleston 143041 0275747 CAMPAIGN INSPECTION AS PART OF YOUR VEHICLES PREOWNED INSPECTION YOUR VEHICLE ID WAS RAN THRU YOUR MANUFACTURERS WEBSITE FOR CAMPAIGNS - UPON COMPLETION OF THIS VEHICLES INSPECTION NO MANUFACTURER CAMPAIGNS WERE OPEN. - CAMPAIGN INSPECTION COMPLETE  
Dealer Reported 01/25/2016 Hendrick Lexus Charleston 143041 0275747 HR DETAIL PERFROM HENDRICK RELOCATE CLEAN UP - WHOLESALE DETAIL - COMPLETED HENDRICK RELOCATE CLEAN UP

IMG_1644.JPG

22 hours ago, jefdav84 said:

I also had another question.  I put vin # in the lexus drivers site and got these results from back in January.  Does this mean that Hendrick Lexus passed it through a pre-certified

It means only that there were no outstanding service "CAMPAIGNS" that were relevant to the vehicle.  I wouldn't think there would be after all these years.