Inside Sunroof Screen - out of track

So the inside sunscreen on the sunroof of my RX330 has jumped out of its track.  It now takes both hands to force it either open or closed.  Any thoughts on how to get it back into its track?

There are a number of videos on YouTube about removing headliners but I didn't find any for an RX.  There are mostly likely instructions at techinfo.toyota.com which can be accessed for 48 hours for $15 - these are essentially the official repair manuals for all vehicles manufactured by Toyota for North America.  I've bought several hard copy sets of these manuals and have found that they often don't go into enough detail and assume that the reader is a professional mechanic.

I've completely removed the interiors of several vehicles and headliners have been the only part of the interior that I find intimidating - maybe I'm still stuck back in the days where interior headliners were fabric and held up by a series of metal or even wood bows. Today's one piece headliners are probably easier to work with but I've never had the need to remove one.