Remote Case - es300

jamstyle

My remote was not working. It never bothered me. Now the casing broke and the key fell out. What is the most economical way to get the key into a new casing. All the cases I saw on ebay have an uncut key already fused into the casing. 

jamstyle,

Search eBay again. One vendor I found just minutes ago will cut the new key for you if you send them your key code when you order the blank.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Remote-Key-Keyless-Replacement-Case-3-Button-Short-Blade-Shell-For-Lexus-/351413955458?fits=Year%3A2002|Make%3ALexus|Model%3AES300&hash=item51d1e76b82:g:uzQAAOSwpRRWmaRm&vxp=mtr

gbhrps - Thank you. I was looking at the emergency key in my booklet the other day  but did not know the key code that the site needs in order to cut the key is on the emergency key that in my booklet. I will look for the code and go ahead to get the replacement key. If not I may have to check out the dealer for the code. Thank you.