Headlight trouble please help

Hey guys im needing help or advice on what i can do my left low beam headlight won't work and i just replaced it.....before i replaced the lightbulb it was working fine till i washed my car then it just stopped working i checked it out come to find out it wasn't sealed so im guessing water got in it 

When I first got the car both headlights were working till I washed it then the drivers side stopped working I checked it and whoever worked on it before didn't have the cover sealed good so water got into my headlight

Hate when that happens. Put in a new bulb and make sure it seals. Water shorts out stuff. If there is water inside the lens, you need to get it out. Use a shop vacuum and suck as much as you can out. Use your fabrication skills to fashion a hose attached to the vacuum hose. Then after you get as much moisture out as you can, squirt some alcohol (rubbing, not drinking kind) inside. The alcohol will absorb moisture and evaporate. I sometimes use a hair dryer to accelerate the process.

These bulbs can be very difficult to insert correctly. Many a good cuss word has been wasted on bulb installation. Not like the old days. I recommend paying very close attention to how it comes out and observe the notches and all.

Hey, welcome to the LOC. 

Denny

Thank you!! But I did replace the bulb not cheap but still didn't work now it makes a buzzing noise so I took it where I bought the car I only had it for two weeks and they said the ballast is out and that I needed to replace it....I got curious to see how much lexus would charge me and Im just gonna replace the ballast praying that its just that cause having to buy a new assembly is definitely not gonna be cheap.