Dubai Opens An "intersect"

pj8708

These photos show off the second location for a Lexus "Intersect". The first to open was in Japan and now the second one has opened in Dubai. The Intersects create a sense of the Lexus goal to be a part of the present as well as the technology of tomorrow. The article and photo layout shows the Lexus many facets of the lifestyle of the 21st Century.

Paul

What do you think?

https://lexusenthusiast.com/2015/12/09/new-intersect-by-lexus-location-opens-in-dubai/

No, you are far from stupid. I look at it more like, "what is it suppose to be?" lol

My thinking is that Lexus is trying to provide a space that presents not just a car but a life-style environment. A similar idea might be the airline "VIP" lounges. The lounges at the minimum create lots of comfortable club chairs, a buffet of unlimited use, and a full bar. Soft drinks are free. Personnel keep the lounge neat and they also have persons that can change your flights, track wait times if your flight is delayed, and check for cheaper tickets.

All of this provides an intersection where the vendor and customer come together. The vendor wants to provide an environment that says you own a beautiful luxury car so this is the type of upscale luxury environment you belong in. Vendors know repeated contact emphasizing the luxury life and their Luxury Lexus membership will make their customers remember how much great driving they enjoy from a reliable Lexus .

Paul

For our 30th anniversary David took me to a Louis Vuitton store and let me pick out whatever I wanted. When I told the clerk that it was our anniversary, he had someone bring us champagne and little chocolates with LVs on them. Made the experience of buying a handbag really over the top. It is an experience I will never forget. Being treated well is really nice.

My Lexus salesman was an !Removed!. Worst car buying experience I ever had. Funny....it is the most expensive car I ever bought.

It was last year or early this year, some of us started a discussion on what makes a luxury car a luxury car? With every person asked there was a different concept on what luxury meant. For myself, I'm not sure it can have a cut and dried definition. For example, upscale restaurants that have Mac & Cheese on their menu next to the Escargot w/ Shaved Truffles appetizer.

I imagine that if you asked the companies that specialize in luxury product target audiences, and focus groups, they could give you a capsule list of perceptions from customers. But my bet is on how much something cost. With your example Becki of the LV creations, my wife would say, "what a waste of money just to have something to carry your phone!! On the flip side, you can never spend to much on home furnishings. (we've had our present granite counter top for two years. Guess what we're replacing next month.Here's another flip...our daughter would probably work a garbage route if they would pay her in purses.

ahhhhhhh...purses!

I always said that I feel sorry for my hubby. Not only do I love purses and jewelry, I love Borla exhaust, superchargers and custom hoods and rims. Teeheehee....I guess I found the only fella that would put up with that.

What is wrong with the 2 year old granite?!?!?

ahhhhhhh...purses!

I always said that I feel sorry for my hubby. Not only do I love purses and jewelry, I love Borla exhaust, superchargers and custom hoods and rims. Teeheehee....I guess I found the only fella that would put up with that.

What is wrong with the 2 year old granite?!?!?

My point exactly! Just time for a change I guess. LOL