New Member With Some Questions Is250

I bought a Lexus AWD IS250 with navigation with low miles that was a lease vehicle my question is their anyway to watch videos from a USB drive, mine does not have a DVD player but was curious is their another way to support video from an Android or IPhone, I'm only able to stream music thru Bluetooth and interested in either modding or upgrading the nav system, I have changed the interior lights to LEDS, any I'm interested in putting some 20's but deep dish any ideas anyone, its maroon in color. I will update a pic of mine later any help would be appreciated

Hi Joe and welcome.

Since about 2006 there has been a lot of interest in using the navigation screen for DVD's. To my knowledge Lexus has never adapted the nav for DVD use. Some owners of late model Lexus have made a work-around that makes the system work. I think you might find some help doing a search of our data base.

Paul

I'll have to look in mine and see if there is a CD player even. Pretty much bluetooth for me in this car. I can prop my 6+ in front of the nav screen which I have for Goggle Maps. navigation in my is horrible. Tells me to get off at strange roads on places I drive all the time and doesn't know roads 10 years old (on a 2014 car?) such as SR1 in Delaware. As a result, i hardly ever use the Lexus navigation as it's repetitive incorrect routing is worse than being lost. I also carry an antique GPS paper device. Even my 12 year old Garmin works better. Played with all the settings to no avail but Google maps beats all so whatever.