Caliper

Hey guys i am hoping that someone can help me out here. I just had my caliper replaced not that long ago and i think it is bad again. :o Is there something that could be making it go bad? I am going to take it back to the garage as soon as i can, but i wanted to see if someone here can help let me know what is going on. :chairshot:

Thanks,

Jill

You really haven't given us any information in order for us to diagnose your problem. For instance...how long ago did the other caliper get replaced and why? Was it seized up? Has the brake system been flushed every 3 years and new brake fluid been installed? Brake fluid absorbs water from the air and rusts the brake lines and calipers from the inside unless its replaced with fresh fluid on a regular basis. Then again maybe your caliper had some damage done to its piston dust seal and rust seized it up from the outside. And what is the problem now? You don't give us any symptoms to go by.

I had it replaced last month the 12 or 13. yes it was seized up. I got the car around 2 years ago and it was flushed and new brake fluid was put in. Also when they changed the caliper they did that.

Here is an earlier post about it.

Caliper

It is now doing the same thing as it did before it was replaced.

edit: It is not shaking as bad as it did the first time. That is the only think that is different.