Lexus Vs Acura

OK the most stupid comparison I have ever wasted my time watching. Facts only a few times. Very slanted to Acura. However Just from my view the third row seat and more useable interior size is a plus on Acura MDX. The fuel economy on MDX is very good as displayed....

• 1 year later...

Given the significant difference in price, let this be more expensive, and Acura having better electronics than Lexus in 2015, and on the whole both of them being some of the best quality vehicles on the market today, it wasn't for seek comfort, I would've purchased the Acura, and having now have dealt with the totally anemic Enform and the outrageous update cost that Lexis charges, I now wish I had a waited another three or four months, to check out what the Acura seating comfort was in the new model for 2016. Given the reduced cost and improvements in the Lexus 2016 electronics, and the fact that many of the safety and navigation features could be upgraded to software in the 2015 vehicle, I sort of feel ripped off by Lexus. I would've not waited for the 2016 Lexus, because due to the increased length, I would've had to sacrificed my laundry area or workshop in my garage to get the car to fit. My previous car was a 2000 Honda CRV, which aside from the lack of safety features I loved. It was rugged, durable, had some unique accessories, good mileage, and needed few repairs. I would still have it if it weren't for the lack of safety features, most which did not exist at the time. Not to say that it was a good car, but the dealer gave me a premium price for the trade in, because somebody in the dealership wanted to buy it.