Auto Dimming Rear Mirror - Cbest Change?

mikjr

I've had my RX 330 for several months, and i'm just learning about the CBEST settings... DUH... that's what i get for not reading the 2" book that came with the car...

Anyway... is there a way (CBEST) to set the rearview mirror so that it's OFF when the car is started. With the dark windows, I find myself turning it off more than using it at night. So, I'd prefer to have it off, and turn it ON when I need it.

ALSO... I understand that there is a CBEST list somewhere in cyberspace... can someone point me into the right direction??

thanks...

Mike

Anyway... is there a way (CBEST) to set the rearview mirror so that it's OFF when the car is started. With the dark windows, I find myself turning it off more than using it at night. So, I'd prefer to have it off, and turn it ON when I need it.

ALSO... I understand that there is a CBEST list somewhere in cyberspace... can someone point me into the right direction??

There's an on/off switch on the mirror itself that you can use and there's no CBEST setting for it. Also you can find the complete CBEST listing from the main page here "Official Rx330 C-best Settings" posted by mfullmer.