Gs300 Spoiler

where can i get a stock gs spoiler at the best price that could be installed on a gs that doesn't have a spoiler?

philip

E Bay. I just bought one from "trimking1" for my IS300 for $157 plus shipping. It was painted to match and looks fantastick. It was easy to install and took about an hour. There are other people selling them on E Bay also, but this was the least expensive.

Steve

peachew: does your guy have access to lexus spoilers on a regualr basis? if so, do you have contact info? what section of ebay did you located your spoiler?

ba_gs400: i am currently desperately looking for a 98 or 99 gs300 in my mileage preference and price range. i'm getting close. not sure if i'll end up with one with a spoiler or not. if not,i want one. i would entertain purchasing yours, but i gotta get the car first. wanted to know what a price range would be. i may be in touch down the road after i get my purchase sorted out.

thank you both for the replies.

philip