Anyone Know A Good Detailer In Austin Tx?

Well, I started reading all these great posts 'cause I figured that to do it yourself is the only way to go - BUT, I started my shopping list on premiumautocare.com and it just started climbing sky high.

In the interest of time and $, can anyone recommend a good detailer in Austin, TX?

Thanks, guys! I promise next time, I'll do it myself (with your guidance, of course)!

BTW, I've noticed lots of posts for help with the darker colored cars, but I have a white ES300 - any tips for white? And the 100+ degree heat that is soon to arrive - Spring lasts approximately 4 days here in Texas!

well, its gonna cost even more to pay someone to do all of that.

ie...paint cleaner, claybar, wax ect....... and ur general detail shop i doubt will do all of that. ;)

white cars look awesome when they are cleaned up really nice.

and the good thing about white is it doesn't show swirls or cob webbing nearly as much as a darker color car. and once you have the intitial paint prep and a couple of good coats of wax, it is really easy to maintain. B)

my Xterra is white, and when all juiced up it looks really clean and sweet

hook it up with a clay bar and a good paint cleaner, then a polymer wax for the high temp in TX. i used Meguiar's NXT wax.

good luck

I know two great detailers in Texas, I'll double check their locations and get back to you.

I would charge you $200 or so for a full detail though, and they will too (or more).