Juntion Produce Taillights Installed(pics)

That's a nice color...Great pix :rolleyes:

old, old thread but yeah thats MY fav color. that car looks great and taillights are nice also. i looked for that blue gs for almost a year before i finally settled on black as i was unable to find a gs430 in that color with the options i wanted :(

Yeah, that's Adrian's car. He's a Team Solo member. That car is sick. He's done alot more to that car since, and still has it. I think it was last year or the year before he did a full GTE swap, turbo/ intercooler, and chromed it all. I have pics of his car around here........

post-42851-1225551394_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551401_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551406_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551420_thumb.jpg

Great guy too. He's around alot of the forums.

Yeah, that's Adrian's car. He's a Team Solo member. That car is sick. He's done alot more to that car since, and still has it. I think it was last year or the year before he did a full GTE swap, turbo/ intercooler, and chromed it all. I have pics of his car around here........

post-42851-1225551394_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551401_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551406_thumb.jpgpost-42851-1225551420_thumb.jpg

Great guy too. He's around alot of the forums.

yeah i cant say im a huge fan of his interior choices but to each his own and at least it flows well. car is great looking ad would be a honor to own something with that much time/dedication