What Is The Little Rotary Dial That Clicks On/off...

....right beside the tpms reset button on my 2007 ls460 ??... this is on the dash at the drivers shin area..hard to get to..

Hi Patrick and welcome to the LOC.

In most models of Lexus cars from those model years, the TPMS is mounted underneath the dash on the right side of the drivers leg. On some model packages, there is a second button next to the TPMS button. I'm sorry however for the life of me I don't remember it's exact function.

In case someone else doesn't come here with a complete answer, I'm going to paste a link to Lexus Customer Service, They should be able to help with any questions you might have.

Please come back and fill us in on your outcome.

Paul

http://www.lexus.com/contact/

The knob adjusts the volume of the audible feedback from wireless key operations such as locking the doors and trunk and the audible feedback from lock and unlock operations using the door handle and trunk buttons. Maximum volume would be fully counter clockwise and OFF would be clockwise into the detent - sort of counterintuitive.