Xm Satellite Radio

Hey there,

I have a 2013 IS with navigation and satellite radio. I have a subscription to XM but not receiving channels 100 and 101. SiriusXM tech support told me I needed to hit a button on my navigation that says all channels. I have gone through everything on my navigation and I will be damned if I can find anything that says all channels. Has anyone else run into this issue or know where the "all channels" button is? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome as well Izzy.

I have a 2013 ES and a 2013 RX. Both have nav with XM. Just to be sure I went back through my owners manual, as well as going out to the ES to back track the steps needed for starting a new subscription. While doing that process I didn't find anything about "all channels".

I also hand tuned the Sat. readio to 100 but got the same results as you. Now I'm curious. Lexus equips each car that is sold new with a 6 month XM subsription. If your IS was not equiped this way when you drove it home, is this the first time you've tried to install XM?

Paul

http://www.lexus.com/contact/

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the response. I have a subscription but I did get the free three month deal too. Tech support said I should be able to get all channels because I have the premium package on SiriusXM. He kept telling me to hit all channels and that should enable me to receive everything. Unfortunately I cannot find the elusive "all channels" button. So at this point I have no idea where to go with this because tech support says that's the only thing that will make it work properly.