I subscribe to Consumer Reports' car-pricing and buying service. First off, you can't get a back-up camera a la carte. You have to get the entire NAV package. According to Consumer Reports, a good price for an AWD 2015 RX 350 with the Premium and NAV packages is $47,051 or less before tax and license. Consumers says that dealerships' willingness to bargain on these cars right now is "low." A check of dealers in our area that participate in CR's "build-and-buy" service turned up one about 50 miles from us that would sell us a '15 AWD 350 with Premium and NAV packages for $45,460 including an $80 dealer "doc fee." The question is, will you be able to find a similarly optioned car in your area will you have to take a bunch of other options to get the ones you really want? I don't know what the answer to that question is and I couldn't tell from looking at local dealers' Web sites. Does it have to be a brand new car? Back in November, we bought a 2010 certified, pre-owned (CPO) RX 450h with less than 15,000 miles on it for just under $41,000 (plus T&L, of course). This car was equipped with both the Comfort and Premium packages and that included NAV and backup camera. In the last couple of years, Lexus has since broken out these features and has been monetizing them separately, making newer cars with the same options more expensive. You should have no trouble finding a similarly or even better-optioned pre-owned and certified (with a new-car 3-year/100 K-mile warranty) for much less than a new one would cost you. For example, I just checked the Web site of a high-volume Lexus dealer in Silicon Valley (Stevens Creek Lexus). They have a 2013 RX350 with less than 18,000 miles on it optioned with the Comfort, Premium and NAV packages. for which they're asking $42,988. The sited didn't way whether this car was FWD or AWD, but from the lower price, I'm guessing it was FWD. Happy hunting and good luck!