Sway Bar Bushings ?

what's up dcfish. I have a 98 GS400 & when i changed my sway bar bushings. I just raised & supported the front end, it's like 4 bolts holding the sway bar bracket on each end. once you remove the bracket the bar will tilt. Then you can remove the bushing. when re-installing make sure you use silicone grease to lube the bushings back up. Because if you dont it will make creeking noise. Put the brackets on & tighten up. That's what i did when i replaced mines, step by step.

• Like 1

what's up dcfish. I have a 98 GS400 & when i changed my sway bar bushings. I just raised & supported the front end, it's like 4 bolts holding the sway bar bracket on each end. once you remove the bracket the bar will tilt. Then you can remove the bushing. when re-installing make sure you use silicone grease to lube the bushings back up. Because if you dont it will make creeking noise. Put the brackets on & tighten up. That's what i did when i replaced mines, step by step.

silverbullitt, You The Man :cheers: Thanks a Mint for the info.