Ipod Problems

jgilbert

I have a 2010 ES with nav. I have an Iphone 4s attached via bluetooth and then have a 16 gig Ipod attached to the USB port on the car via a wire. This arrangement worked for several years until a few months ago when I have been unable to use my Ipod because I receive the following error message: Connection error. Please consult the manual for instruructions on how to reconnect the USB device or Ipod." Once and I while my Ipod works, but most of the time I receive the error message. The only fix I have found is that once I receive the error message, if I turn the car off at a stop light, and turn it back on, the Ipod works, however, this is a pain. Any suggestions?

Very strange! My only guess is that just like cutting the power to the entire system as you did when you re-started your engine, disconnecting the negative cable from your battery may have rebooted the system and cleared whatever software glitch there may have been.

The big thing is that it's working. Crank the tunes!

Paul