Trac Control Help

AlexYaz

Hey i have recently found this site and it looks great and i got alot of help from other posts on this site thanks! But my question is, When in my Lexus SC300 1996 I have a TRAC button in it. When i turn the cars electricity on (right before you turn the car on) and i press the TRAC button light turns on, but when the cars engine is running, The TRAC light turns off and wont come back on. I don't understand my problem. Please help thanks!

no problem. that' what it is supposed to do. The light is yellowish if I remember. IF you see the light it a WARNING.

Put the key in; turn to ACC, light will come on for about 3 seconds then go out after engine started. If, while driving, the light blinks; then you have a problem. If I remember right, the system is tied in with ABS and Throttle, so if it blinks while driving; drive safely.

What i dont understand is when its on ACC it shows its on but whens the engine is on it shows the TRAC OFF and wont turn back on when pressing the button :( help please? i need it bad.