Hi From The High Desert

Strodder

Not that new looking up close, but really clean for 110,000 miles. After 10 Vettes I still want another Corvette. This is my wife's car, but Like it too, still not a Vette though. :cheers:

P1030062-M.jpg

Welcome! Nice ride.

What do you think of the C7? I'm still on the fence about that. I was actually looking at a C6 when I found my IS. Decided I would get this until the C7 grew on me.

Welcome! Nice ride.

What do you think of the C7? I'm still on the fence about that. I was actually looking at a C6 when I found my IS. Decided I would get this until the C7 grew on me.

I love the new C7, but will never have to money to buy it. I've had from C1 to C5, but never a C6. I heard that the C6 is a bigger improvement from C4 to C5 was. C6 will be my next one.

I really think the C6 has the best lines of them all. I don't know if I can ever go back to a 2 seater again though. I've had an S2000 and a 370Z. It is really hard to have a 2 seater for your daily driver.

That is a good idea Paul....let me sell my house first. ;)

I would never be able to afford a car like that, and if I could....I don't think I would invest that much $$$$ in something that depreciates. Maybe if I win that $400 million dollar Powerball. LFAs for all my LOC buddies.

I could kick myself for not keeping my S2000 for a weekend warrior. It only had 32k miles when I sold it. It being a Honda and me taking care of it, it would last me forever. In fact, I saw it and it's new owner a few months ago. The guy had kept it in great condition. I have really been blessed with my car's step-fathers. The guy that bought my Z28 is great. Even brought it out a week ago and let me drive it. Took me 3 years to find someone worthy of owning that car. It was worth the wait.

I see LFA's at the annual SF car show. But at the Lexus drivers event in June I got to watch one on the autocross course (sounded great too) and later they just parked it for us to sit in. Luv it.

post-130421-0-29642900-1313797036_thumb.

^ Good idea, I should have thought of that....

The attached picture was from the previous Lexus event I attended in Pebble Beach (the launch of the new GS350)