Most/least Exspensive States For Repairs

pj8708

This is an article reviewing a study by CarMD covering 2012's most and least exspensive states for car repairs. There were a couple of suprises in cost increases over 2011.

Worth the read.

For the full report go to CarMD.

Is your state mentioned?

http://autos.aol.com/article/most-least-expensive-states-car-repair-2013/

Thanks for the report. California is high cost, no surprise. Certainly the importance of owning reliable cars (Lexus being an example of reliable brand) can minimize the impact on owner repair costs and depreciation rates too.

Just from my experiance, the three Es's I have owned have been very reliable. To the point that other than gas and regular maintenance, they have never had a wrench put on them. In the past, I have posted sales figures for luxury brands in the U.S. over the past years prior to 2013, Lexus has been the number one best selling Luxury brand. Much of that can be attributed to the lines reliability.

Another item of operating cost we all complain about is the price of gasoline. In the past week, 89 octane gas has changed from $3.89 to $3.49. It was near $4.00 before Memorial day. Go figure.