Installing Original Tpmses To Upgraded Rims

So i bought my car like a week ago and the seller was kind enough to remove the TPMSes from the stock rims and give them to me. The tire shop he went to said that to install the TPMSes back, all I had to do was to:

1. Disconnect the battery

2. Remove tires and install all 4 tpms

3. Put tires back on car

4. Connect battery

So... Could you guys give me some insight on this. Did a search but I was getting a lot of other threads for replacing tmps but I am just simply putting them back... No re-programming require I would guess. What is the procedure and what should i do prior to install them if anything?... can I test if the sensors are good before even trying to install them? How long do they usually last? Given its a 6-7 year old car, they might just be bad.... How can I disable the warning so that the car ignores the tire pressure warning if there is any way?

Do the spare tires also have a TPMS in them? Whats the pressure required so it doesn't send a warning to the system? I haven't checked the spare...

Its a 2007 is250 with F-sport 18" rims. Here you can find a thread where I posted a picture of it if you need to see the rims:

Thanks in advance!