Upgrading A "premium" (Basic) Stereo To A Mark Levinson?

How tough is this to do? The premium, basic, stereo sounds good, but, I know that the Levinson is the best available. Plus, I really want Blue Tooth.

Has anyone done this? Is it tough to do or pretty much unplug one and plug in the other? The Levinson supports bluetooth connections, right?

Thanks all,

Jay

How tough is this to do? The premium, basic, stereo sounds good, but, I know that the Levinson is the best available. Plus, I really want Blue Tooth.

Has anyone done this? Is it tough to do or pretty much unplug one and plug in the other? The Levinson supports bluetooth connections, right?

Thanks all,

Jay

Your profile says that you have a "2004 LS430 Ultra, black/black with ipod adapter." If you have the Ultra Luxury package then you already have ML with Bluetooth phone capability. No LS430 audio system, ML or standard, had A2DP Bluetooth audio streaming. What exactly is your LS430 - year, packages, options?

The ML system doesn't seem to get particularly good reviews on Lexus forums. I've seen many threads on replacing LS430 audio systems with something else but I don't remember seeing anyone installing an ML system into an LS430 that didn't have one.