Bamboo Wood After Market

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase after market bamboo wood kit for a 2013 es300h. I had purchased a kit for my prvious lexus but CARID does not carry Bamboo. I know this product is available somewhere since my Lexus delaer had a showroom model with the installed kit for $795.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase after market bamboo wood kit for a 2013 es300h. I had purchased a kit for my prvious lexus but CARID does not carry Bamboo. I know this product is available somewhere since my Lexus delaer had a showroom model with the installed kit for $795.

I purchased the wood kit for my '13 350 from www.trimstop.com. However, it was for the factory color - not Bamboo. Try checking with them to see if they have your Bamboo kit. I paid $250. for a complete kit and have installed about half of it so far. It has gone on perfectly so far and I have followed their instructions carefully. I'll post a photo when I'm finished. Here in PA the weather just started to warm up - past 70F - as you cannot install it under 70. Another web site to check with is www.bitrim.com. Let us know how you make out video272.

Hi guys,

I'm interested as well in these convertion kits. I have looked at the "bitrim" website but haven't been able to get an exact quote on what the proper kit would cost.

If anybody has any more information about vendors of these products please post it.

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the complete kit from www.trimstop.com - 52 pieces. I got the factory color for the '13 350 which is birdseye maple. Some of the pieces in this kit are already on the car from the factory. Additionally, there are some trim pieces that I don't plan on attaching at all. I have installed about half the pieces and they have gone on flawlessly and look beautiful. The kit was $250. with a discount coupon. Took about 3 weeks to get it. Unfortunately they do not have the Bamboo color for the 300h currently, but state that it will be available in the future.

Just to let everone know, I found the bamboo kit at CARID.com. They do not have it listed separately as for the ES 300H and it is not shown as a sample, but it is now available in 24 and 40 piece kits. Priced anywhere from $175 to $240

Just to let everone know, I found the bamboo kit at CARID.com. They do not have it listed separately as for the ES 300H and it is not shown as a sample, but it is now available in 24 and 40 piece kits. Priced anywhere from $175 to $240

I'm really excited that it seems many of you have found some good products and good vendors.

I'm still a little confused about what the kits look like for the 2013 ES350. I went to the CARID site as you mentioned video272 and went to the ES350 index. But all of the sample photos regardless of kit type, showed a Cadilac as the finished example.

Can anyone fill in the blanks? (in my head)

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I received the product from CARID and it is a perfect match. So the question now has a definitive answer! CARID sells 2 kits, one with 25 pieces and one with 36 pieces. The Bamboo sample is not shown on the website but it is available.

I'm really excited that it seems many of you have found some good products and good vendors.

I'm still a little confused about what the kits look like for the 2013 ES350. I went to the CARID site as you mentioned video272 and went to the ES350 index. But all of the sample photos regardless of kit type, showed a Cadilac as the finished example.

Can anyone fill in the blanks? (in my head)

Thanks,

Paul

As I previously stated, I purchased the complete kit for a 2013 ES350 from Trimstop who is a B&I Trim dealer. The factory wood color is shown online on the B&I web site - it is Birdseye Maple - and matches the factory installed wood grain perfectly. If you don't want to match the factory wood color there are many others to choose from. I recently finished installing my Bird's Eye Maple kit in the ES350.One piece is missing as it was incorrect for my car. Otherwise it is finished. It turned out perfect and looks beautiful. I can send you photos if you like.

Thanks for the memory kick-start and the details regarding the number of pieces in the kits.

I really like the "Parchment" interior in my 2013. But I dislike the dark stain, almost black, of the wood trim used on the dash/instrument panel and doors, I only want to overlay the dash/instrument pieces and doors, not the console and all other possible surfaces,

On one hand, I wouldn't mind buying the whole kit for a few parts, but I'll have to think on this.

Paul

The kit I bought consists of vent trim, window switch trim front and rear, steering wheel including radio controls and phone, radio, console including both cup holder lids, rear (back seat) vent, and gear selector. Some of the wood came installed from the factory but was included in the kit as well. My kit had 52 pieces and was around $250.00. I have a Parchment interior and Satin Cashmere paint.