Trying To Decide Between Various Lexus Cpo To Buy In A Few Hours

Lib Brichus

Hi,

I am absolutely new to buying a car and need some help here. Apologies in advance if I ask any questions I should have googled - I have been doing a lot of research but like I mentioned I'm a car newbie so please bear with me.

I am looking to spend about 20k and after various test drives of new cars, I realized none of them match up to the luxury feel of a pre-owned ES350.

The ES-350s I have shortlisted are as follows:

1. 2009 ES350 (CPO) with 45k miles and navigation - $20k - Link - http://www.rockville...d8fad3f4fcb.htm

2. 2008 ES350 (CPO) with 55k miles, navigation and ultra-luxury package - $22k - Link - http://www.lexusofro...e-MD/1931645133

My questions -

1. If I plan to choose between the 2008 ultra-luxury for $22k and 2009 for $20k, which one do you think would be a better deal. Is the ultra-luxury package worth the extra 2k and 1 year?

2. Typically how much can one haggle for a pre-owned in a Lexus showroom? (I understand it's probably case to case but are there any known tips and tricks I should be aware of)

I am planning to move to a new city over the weekend and therefore need to make this decision as early as possible today itself. I would really appreciate any tips as this is a very new experience for me and I'm extremely nervous of spending so much money and having buyer's remorse later.

1) Which car do you like the most? Should you keep looking? Buying a car under a deadline might not be wise. Do you absolutely have to buy a new car RIGHT NOW?

2) You can haggle as much as you want. Dealer salesman have no shame so why should you. But to effectively deal, you need to have a lot of knowledge about supply and demand of these cars or else you will just look silly.