Ignition Coil

ls430gsb

Error code is pointing to #7 coil. Replaced coil but problems continued. I feel I need to change the coil with wiring attached. I think the wires are brittle. because I can press down on coil wiring to correct porblem

It sounds like you have diagnosed the problem yourself, the wiring forms part of the loom and as far as I am aware individual parts of the loom are not available, your best bet would be to get the plug and wiring from a breaker, if they'll let you cut it out, then splice it into your existing loom.

It would be a shame for you to rip out or splice the original wiring only to find it makes no difference(very likely). Let's start at the beginning. What was your code and what is the basic problem?

Welcome! :cheers:

Wires (copper) themselves don't just get brittle although the insulation might harden. It really sounds like you have either... a nicked wire(insulation cut so that the wire shorts to ground), a cut wire or an intermittent connector pin.