Saying Hello From Abroad

fabphil

Hello everybody,

I just drived from Italy to Paris this lexus ls 400:

http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/auto/mantova-annunci-roverbella/lexus-ls-400/36910394

which have been waiting for me for about 2 years in a junk yard.

1000km which were ok and very relaxing as it seems as driving an American car on highways (weather was ok).

The engine is beautiful but the seats are not as good as Volvo's and also there is no place for the right foot when on cruise control.

Indeed I would be happy to be part of this forum. Another reason is that from my Volvo 850 experience I know that by law the makers have to allow access to all data of their vehicle to the American individual, which is not the case in Europe : knowledge is only given to patented garages.

I bought the car with one key and without service book or history apart the fact that the car was seized by the police because it was not insured. Some other things are not working, may be more about that later on.

Probably I would give the car to the Lexus garage for the timing belt and 90000 miles service and expertise. Although I can do some mechanics since I also own a Maserati biturbo.