Anybody In The Dc Area Looking For A Great 2010 Es350...

SW03ES

My incredibly maintained, washed twice a week, not a nick or mark on it, always garaged, synthetic oil run 2010 ES350 is going to be coming up for sale at Lexus of Rockville. Its truffle mica with parchment, nav, 41k miles. They have another one just like it that has 35k miles, that one isn't mine.

You won't find a better maintained CPO ES, just letting everyone know...

If you see it and you're interested PM me and I'll share what they gave me so you know the basis for negotiating...

My incredibly maintained, washed twice a week, not a nick or mark on it, always garaged, synthetic oil run 2010 ES350 is going to be coming up for sale at Lexus of Rockville. Its truffle mica with parchment, nav, 41k miles. They have another one just like it that has 35k miles, that one isn't mine.

You won't find a better maintained CPO ES, just letting everyone know...

If you see it and you're interested PM me and I'll share what they gave me so you know the basis for negotiating...

As mentioned in another thread, two weeks ago I traded in my 2010 ES350 (Starfire Pearl/Parchment) for a new Audi. My car sounds like yours. Mint condition and extremely well cared for with only 25k miles!

During the new car shopping process I'd ask myself now and then, what the hell am I doing? But I had the itch for a new car and gave in. Did you have any moments like this during your search? I had back to back ES350's ('07 & '10) and was just ready for something different.

I know LOL. Its like I said, buying my old ES out of the lease for $20k would have been the smart thing, it was so well maintained...but I just had the unmistakable urge to try something new. All the way down to the wire I was torn about what to do! You only live once I suppose...