Help With Bluetooth Connectivity Is 250?

I have a 2008 IS 250 that was in a bad accident about 2 months ago. 15k in damage primarily to the passenger side of the car. Mechanics had it for just over a month and when I got it back, the car looked better then when I bought it. Unfortunately, the bluetooth is not working well. It worked fine before the accident...different phones, rarely didn't automatically connect. I've had my current phone months before the accident and I don't remember it ever not automatically connecting.

After the accident, it connected automatically about 50% of the time. I would turn the car and/or phone off and on which would sometimes correct it. Then, it wouldn't connect at all. I erased the phone from the car and would re-register it, but the same problem continued. It now connects for so many days or times i turn the car on/off. I manually have to go in and connect and that typically takes two tries as well. Tried to connect with other phones and they are not pairing/connecting either. Took it back to the mechanic and they had no clue. Took it to Lexus and they want to charge me $250 just to diagnose it! Anyone ever encounter this problem or can offer any help??