What brand of car wax would you rec. for my new Lexus ES 350 ?

Ease of application is important

If you want ease of application and don't mind doing semi-frequent applications I'd recommend something like Meguires Ultimate Quick Wax every now and then, as well as their Ultimate Quick Detailer after every wash in between, if possible. Each one takes 15 minutes and both are very easy to apply and remove. This works for me, as I just don't want to invest the time and effort (mainly the effort) like I use to.

I'd suggest Collinite "Insulator Wax" #845. This stuff is used by pretty much every professional detailer and body shop i've been to and i've been using it for several years with outstanding results. It's easy to apply and remove (apply with cotton pad and remove with a microfiber cloth) and lasts a VERY long time. I apply it in April and the paint is still "slippery" (even through rain and sun) in August.

They use this wax on boats, airplanes and even power lines. The stuff holds up great!

• 3 months later...