Crashed My Gs300 And Wondering If It's Worth To Keep

insurance is offering me some $$ but more money if i give them my baby gs300.... it has 185,000 miles i really dont wanna let it go but i just dont know what to do..if the car will even last much longer its a 2000 model..the left front is smashed in ...the hood isnt to bad but the finder is screwd up and the front bumper....errrr what should i doo the insurance said i can keep the car for 2,000$$ please help or any input will help thanks!

I guess it depends how much damage. Are they going to give you a salvage title? It is your choice but I don't know if I would want to buy the car back with 185,000 on it with a salvage title which it sounds like what they are offering.

ya salvage title...i heard they go well over 200,000 miles???ive kept the engion really good with oil changes n i changed the timing belt....juss a lil worried when the tranny is gonna go on the car//what do u think? thaqnx for responding..oh juss to let u know i ended up paying the 2,000 to keep the car its really not to bad...but hey they say when ur in love u see past all the deffects right...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With proper maintenance you can eclipse well past 300k miles on it. I have a 98 gs400 with 215k on the dash. Still runs good quiet no leaks nothing. So if it's paid for n you want something to rebuild like a project car. Here's your opportunity. But it's solely up on you. Car is not hard or that difficult to work on.