Proud Owner Of First Lexus!

Hello everyone!

i just bought a 2008 lexus rx400h Blk/blk with dark wood trim! such a clean look and smooth quiet ride, i am impressed! however.... i picked the car up this past saturday and then brought it back to the non-lexus dealer sunday night so they can repaint the bumper, replace pads&rotors and new tires... when i drove LEX on saturday i had no issues it was as quiet as a mouse! but after picking it up yesterday and driving 10 miles i heard a beep and two warning lights came on.. One light is tire pressure and the other is the master warning "!" and the display says "check system"... my tank was nearly empty and the troubleshooting said to add fuel and check tire pressure.. i added fuel and found that each tire had 40PSI.. the manual and the sticker on the door recommend 30PSI... is the PSI the issue? should i decrease each tire to 30PSI?

I also noticed a near silent wisper of the electric motor when i acclerated and braked. my first thoughts are that its just the electric motor but i dont remember hearing anything on saturday..

please help!! i love this car and would rather figure this out on my own rather than dropping it off at the dealer for another 3-4 days..

post-143335-0-78417500-1345127299_thumb.