Outside Rear View Mirrors

Does anyone know if Lexus has come out with a rear view mirror that has been adapted so there is no blindspot?

For any one to be able to offer you help, it is necesary to include the year of your RX because there are changes from year to year. Please go to your Profile and add your model year.

As far as the blind spot, I'm not sure what you mean. With the motorized, 4/way mirror adjusment there is usualy not a problem. For a wider view of the lane next to me, I have purchesed a small rectagular or circle mirror that sticks on to the outside mirror. The surface is curved toprovide a wide angle view of the side lanes of the car. You can buy these cheap at any car parts store..

Paul

Does anyone know if Lexus has come out with a rear view mirror that has been adapted so there is no blindspot?

As far as the blind spot, I'm not sure what you mean. With the motorized, 4/way mirror adjusment there is usualy not a problem.

Paul

Well I know what you mean my friend from the dark side but I can tell you one thing the RX has a blind spot in it I don't care how you adjust the mirrors. Mine was a 04 and trust me it was to the point I usually turned my head to check. There are plenty of complaints online about it.

You can use one of those blind spot mirrors like Paul mentioned above.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Most if not all makes of cars, except for custom made cars, have rear view mirror blindspots. There are accessory mirror that claim to eliminate them but I have never tried one and don't know of anyone who has.