New To This Forum.......not So New To Lexus....8-)

mrmark

I've owned several Lexus models and have modified them all ...... ^_^

Here's a sample of my Lexus through the years.....

My first Lexus....IS300 turbo:

0211tur_altezza02_zoom.jpg

Then I bought a 2nd Gen IS:

JP.jpg

Then I went to a larger car......3rd Gen GS:

Sneakpeek.jpg

Then the wife needed an SUV:

Harrier2.jpg

His and hers......

RX_GS.jpg

Now I bought a mid-life crisis project.....should be done in a few weeks.....

SC430_1.jpg

Nice rides! I've always been a huge fan of the IS300 & wanted one badly for the longest time, but family vehicles firts for me <_<

What turbo set up was in your IS300? I wanted to replicate the 2JZ or just do a 2JZ swap when I was looking.

Nice rides! I've always been a huge fan of the IS300 & wanted one badly for the longest time, but family vehicles firts for me <_<

What turbo set up was in your IS300? I wanted to replicate the 2JZ or just do a 2JZ swap when I was looking.

It's a stock GE block with the first Turbo East setup back in 2002. I'm assuming you want to do a GTE swap.

0211tur_altezza03_zoom.jpg

It's a stock GE block with the first Turbo East setup back in 2002. I'm assuming you want to do a GTE swap.

0211tur_altezza03_zoom.jpg

^ Yes, 2JZ GTE swap if I had ever bought an IS300, or just Turbo the existing motor. Never did buy a IS300 when I had the disposible cash, decided to be "responsible" when I was younger & pour my money into real estate instead of cars...oh well. Now I have a nice family home, wife & 2 kids & the wife drives an RX while I'm driving a matrix. (mabye I'll just turbo that instead... ;) )

Someday I'll pick up a leisure vehicle when I come across more disposible income.