Got A Funny Advertisement From My Lexus Dealer...

SW03ES

The lease on my 2010 ES is up in 14 months, I came home today and found a nice envelope from my dealer.

Its an offer to "exchange" my 2010 for a 2012 (which is exactly the same car) for only $60 a month more than my current lease payment. Upon reading the fine print...its a 12k mile a year lease when mine is 18k. So...$6k less a year, and $60 a month more...for exactly the same car...sounds like a deal too good to pass up to me! :rolleyes:

You'd think it would have been an offer on the GS or something...

The lease on my 2010 ES is up in 14 months, I came home today and found a nice envelope from my dealer.

Its an offer to "exchange" my 2010 for a 2012 (which is exactly the same car) for only $60 a month more than my current lease payment. Upon reading the fine print...its a 12k mile a year lease when mine is 18k. So...$6k less a year, and $60 a month more...for exactly the same car...sounds like a deal too good to pass up to me! :rolleyes:

You'd think it would have been an offer on the GS or something...

It's good to know there are somethings you can count on.......Good old American sales gimmicks.

They could at least included a couple of 20% off coupons for an LFA with genuine plastic floor matts included,! LOL