New To Fourm, Bought Wife A 2008 Rx350

CORZRYDE

Hey Lexus members!

My name is Corey & I just bought my wife a gently used, 2008 RX350 after paying off my 2007 Matrix. My wife's been attached to the RX class ever since we borrowed one from my work for our wedding in 2007. Last week, her dreams came true as we rolled home in one! :)

Some specs: 2008 RX350. Canadian model, 4WD, moonroof, heated leather, overhead DVD w/ wireless head phones, stock 17" wheels, (plus all the other standard features) Bamboo exterior w/ tan leather interior.

This is her new baby to haul around our 2 young kids.

I look forward to searching these fourms, as I've been a long time member of Matrixowners.com B)

Welcome aboard....There are all skill levels here from the DIY to the folks that take it in and want to be educated before the dealership, mechanic, etc trys to overcharge. Knowledge is gold....

^ Thanks! I've actually worked for TMMC for 9 years now, (where the RX is made) & consider myself to be fairly mechanically inclined, without making my head too big of course ;)

Just wanted to join, see what everyone thinks about thier Rexus' & be informed. I'll post some pics of our RX with my Matrix when I get a chance.

Cheers!