95 Lexus Gs 300 Wont Start

I've had my lexus for 11 years now.....but last week I went out to star it and nothing.lights came on but no crank no nothing just lights....no attempt of turning over...just dead silent...battery is good ,gas and everything I thing possible good.a little mechanically incline , but just don't have a clue now...

A cool trick I use cuz sometimes my cables use to get loose. I use aluminum foil. Place some around the post after u cleaned everything, then wrap enough around the post. Then reinstall your cables, tighten it up & your go to go afterwards. Should have no more problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Well no luck on my car....still the same.some one told me that the starter mit not be working right, not getting the voltage but nothing it tested out good....so still clueless on it....so anybody with new ideas......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the problem........the car had the stock alarm activated and even if you put the main key in, it did not deactivated..the solution was..just disconnect the negative from the battery and leave it over night...put back and stared right up..that was it...

• 1 month later...

Wow i have had my gs300 for a year and it never gave me not 1 problem... Then one day i throw my keys to my girlfriend n she dropped em and the chip came off the key the blade was fine tho... tried to start car an nothing (as u described EXACTLY!)..had mechanic re soder the chip and it started rite up... well over time the key ended up breaking again and again but the car still started just fine so i been driving it like that for months but then i go to the store yesterday and came out and it did it again i tried everything and cant seem to get it to turn over well i gave up and decided to unhook the battery cables off the battery just hoping tomorrow it will js start up... but i took both of them off not just the neg. do u think thats gonna be a issue... and a lexus dealership also told me that the whole chip gotta match computer thing wasnt put in till 98 and up... but i really hope that solves my probem.. Anyway so do u think it will stll work even tho i took both cables off?