Passenger Wiper Arm Not Moving

....just what I didn't want to hear: "I turned on the wipers but only the driver's side was moving." Since I had recently had the recalls done, I thought perhaps something was disconnected and not reconnected by the service tech, so I called the service manager to inquire as to whether this could've been the case.

"I've heard of this happening to another customer." he said. "Just pop the hood and tighten the wiper arm bolts. There's one at the base of each wiper arm. They tend to come loose over time." Sure enough, that's all it took - a box-end wrench and 20 seconds of my time.

So, if you find that your passenger side wiper doesn't move while your driver's side does, you now know what to do.

Sounds too good to be true. I guess you lucked out big time.

Hey - I have an '09 Coupe in Crystal Red Metallic. Is your C5 Magnetic Red? NICE!

Yes - Magnetic Red II and welcome to the C-club, Bob! I bought it, new in June of 01 - my first new car. The Corvette and Lexus are at opposite ends of the "ride" spectrum but that's why I like them both. I'm sure you feel the same way about yours.

Dave