Original Navigation Map North America

Victor TW

Hi, I am new in the forum, and looking for some help

Just bougth an ES350 from 2009 in Europe, with the European navigation map DVD, but the car run out of battery and now I have to restart the navigation system.

The Lexus dealer in Spain says that I need to install the North America DVD first, and then upgrade to my European DVD, but I do not have the North America DVD.

I called Don Valley North Lexus in Canada, and they told me that they do not ship any parts. I found some used DVD in e-bay, but I do not know the exact DVD that I need (there is U30, U31, U32, U35...)

Can any body help me to find out which one is the original DVD that you get when you first buy the Lexus ES350 from 2009?

Many thanks!

Victor

Sorry, the model is the ES350 2007 - 2009. According to the serial number is was manufactured in 2007. First license plate record is from 2009, but I think that's because of the export to the Europe.

Victor

Hello Victor and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I have looked at the web site for a Lexus dealer in Dallas, Texas. They have a large inventory of North American dvd's for a wide variety of models. I don't know from your desricption if they will have the exact one, but I think this might be one of your best bets. There name is Sewell Lexus.

Go to: www. Sewelllexus.com

Good Luck

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

you need the 5th genration map. the 2007 was u30, 2008 u31 , 2009 u32 2010 u33 2011 u34. any of these will work . they have 9 powderblue dots at 7 oclock so easy to spot by color and position . your euro map should also have smae 9 powderblue dots. was the usa computer working well with euro maP. I have been told that the language is only in english and voice not fully functional. is that trrue of your unit?

• 1 month later...

you need the 5th genration map. the 2007 was u30, 2008 u31 , 2009 u32 2010 u33 2011 u34. any of these will work . they have 9 powderblue dots at 7 oclock so easy to spot by color and position . your euro map should also have smae 9 powderblue dots. was the usa computer working well with euro maP. I have been told that the language is only in english and voice not fully functional. is that trrue of your unit?

PIONEERSUBY,

Have you learned anymore on this subject? I just arrived in Germany and I am waiting on my 350 that I shipped over...I have read many posts on other models that say there is absolutely no way to get Lexus nav units to work here in Germany, even with a European disk. And like most others, it turns my stomach to think that I have to put a portable unit in my baby's window