2003 Gx470 Rear Bumper Cover

tpl

By "bumper cover" do you mean a rubber or vinyl guard strip to protect it from shopping carts and other drivers that use your car for parallel parking assistance? I looked into this a couple years ago, and couldn't find anything that didn't look tacky. I ended up installing Waag front runner and rear bumper guards (www.waag.com). I think I ordered them from Auto Seattle -- about $700 total (note - the Toyota 4-Runner parts fit the GX). Installation took only about 2 hours -- maybe less with a second pair of hands. Waag's "Frontrunner" is a half-height bumper - not as steroidal looking as the full brush guard style product.

No. I looked around and they call it bumper cover, but it's actually the whole rear bumper (the fiberglass or plastic part). Somebody hit my parked car and left without leaving me a note or whatever, so now I have to pay $500 deductible to replace it. I just want to know if anybody knows of a cheaper place to buy that part. Thank you very much for your quick response.