Squeaking Noise From Front

I have 1998 GS400. In cold weather, specially during mornings, when I drive the car I hear a squeaking noise coming from the front when I go over a bump or uneven road patches. Once the car has been driven for a few miles and heats up, the noise goes away. However, if the weather is under 50 degrees (I live in Houston), then no matter how long I have driven, I would still hear the noise. I do not hear this noise in summers. I have the front struts replaced recently but that didn't make any difference in this noise. I got it checked at three places - One of them says its the control arm bushings, the other says its the strut mounts, and the third one is suggesting to replace the upper control arms. I have not noticed any problem with steering. Any ideas what is causing this and what should be my course of action?

Took it to yet another shop and I think we found the problem. Its the front lower control arm bushings. Also, he recommended to replace rear upper control arm bushings too? Any suggestions if I should replace the whole control arms or just the bushings?