1996 Ls How Do You Turn Off The Trac-Off Blinking Light?

billydpowell

I replaced the o2 sensor today, now no codes, but the light is still blinking......

Somebody must know how to turn it off ??????????????

please,,,,,......

Pull the battery...

I replaced the o2 sensor today, now no codes, but the light is still blinking......

Somebody must know how to turn it off ??????????????

please,,,,,......

Pull the battery...

I did, and the light went out...... but when I reconnected it, the blinking started again....

ANYONE else??

Maybe there really is a problem with your Trac system.

As you may know since you have had two 99's, the VSC/Trac warning lights in those go off automagically within a few minutes of driving after the true problem is rectified - without even having to follow the VSC reset procedure in the 99-00 owners manual.

Maybe there really is a problem with your Trac system.

Now you know why the 96 was such a bargain! :lol:

well, this time it set the code on the right bank, same codes, 150, 153, I'll get another o2 tomorrow and try again.. OK, ALL fixed..... no codes... but the light blinks.

manual says there really is a problem with your Trac system.... if you have had trouble along this area, please post it, I will start pulling wheels to see if I can locate something amiss.

AND Landar, the bargain price is shrinking, 40 for hood struts, 166 for a windshield, 145 to detail it, 200 for a set of tires, 100 for o2 and tranny dipstick...... but I am gaining, at least I have no codes.... just a blinker.