New Is250 Awd 2009 Owner

akhan

Hi All--

I just bought the 2009 Lexus IS250 AWD a couple of days ago. It has approximately 49K mileage on it. I am loving the way it drives so far. I only had one issue with it so far. My car came with Navigation and Bluetooth installed but I can't use my bluetooth to play music from my iphone. My bluetooth only works to make/receive phone calls and text messages. Am I missing something? Anyone has any suggestions? Much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi All--

I just bought the 2009 Lexus IS250 AWD a couple of days ago. It has approximately 49K mileage on it. I am loving the way it drives so far. I only had one issue with it so far. My car came with Navigation and Bluetooth installed but I can't use my bluetooth to play music from my iphone. My bluetooth only works to make/receive phone calls and text messages. Am I missing something? Anyone has any suggestions? Much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the LOC. Sorry your having this problem, but from what I gather from reading some previous threads I don't think your the only one having this problem. I can't really help you because I don't have the knowledge, but I have pasted a link from the search engine with several post about the same type of problem. Also I would suggest you post your problem in the IS250 forum as well. It will get more readers that way.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Hi All--

Hi and welcome to the LOC. Sorry your having this problem, but from what I gather from reading some previous threads I don't think your the only one having this problem. I can't really help you because I don't have the knowledge, but I have pasted a link from the search engine with several post about the same type of problem. Also I would suggest you post your problem in the IS250 forum as well. It will get more readers that way.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

Thanks for the welcome. From my understanding so far... the 2009 IS model bluetooth doesn't support Audio streaming through bluetooth. I will look for other threads regarding this issue.

• 2 weeks later...