Temp Gauge Going Over

sule

Hi,guys i notice that the temp gauge has been going a little bit over the normal.

When i start driving it will go over the middle mark and it sits half way between the third mark and the second mark which is the the middle one.the interior is also hot i am getting alot of heat inside the car even if i set the air not to come inside i can still get hot air coming under the steering wheel and the cup holder area get real hot.

i will appreciate any help thanks.

Hi,guys i notice that the temp gauge has been going a little bit over the normal.

When i start driving it will go over the middle mark and it sits half way between the third mark and the second mark which is the the middle one.the interior is also hot i am getting alot of heat inside the car even if i set the air not to come inside i can still get hot air coming under the steering wheel and the cup holder area get real hot.

i will appreciate any help thanks.

It sounds like your engine is overhearing a bit. You're saying the oil temperature gauge shows slightly above the half mark, and only the foot vents are pushing out hot air? Is your interior climate control unit pointing to the feet or feet and face at all?

the center heat can be your transmission and exhaust. It's expected on cars this old. You could flush your transmission fluid if you haven't done so already; it can help reduce the heat, but I've experienced problems with the tranny once that happens.