Will The 2010 Rx350 Fit An 8'6" Surfboard?

BatmobileX

I've scoured the internet trying to find the answer to this question, and I really don't want to drag my sandy, wax-laden 8 foot six inch surfboard to the dealership and try to get them to let me try and stuff it into one of their cars. So I'm wondering if anyone here either has such a board and can fit it in their car or has a similarly-sized object that fits and can give some input.

I've scoured the internet trying to find the answer to this question, and I really don't want to drag my sandy, wax-laden 8 foot six inch surfboard to the dealership and try to get them to let me try and stuff it into one of their cars. So I'm wondering if anyone here either has such a board and can fit it in their car or has a similarly-sized object that fits and can give some input.

If you are truly making a decision based one this one factor, then wash the sand off the board take a clean bed sheet and head to a dealership and find out if it fits. If you are not serious stay at home and wonder about it the rest of your life.

I'm sure sales people have had stranger requests.

I was out of town, went to a Lexus dealership, told the sales person there was no chance whatsoever I'd buy from them, but I wanted to see if my 7' tall friend would fit in an RX, could we sit in a 450h. Not only did we sit in it, the sales person let us take it for a test drive (he went with us of course). It was one of the deciding factors in why I bought a 450h.

Just go do it, the worst thing to happen is they say no. If they say sure go ahead, they'll help you to make sure you don't harm their car. Besides they maybe curious too and have been waiting for a surfboard.