Gs 2006 / 2007 Navigation Screen

I stupidly broke my navigation screen on my 2006 GS 300. I found a full unit on eBay, but it is a 2007. Even though they are the same model, I am not sure if the two are compatible, does anyone know? I would rather just buy the screen as I already removed it, but can’t seem to find one. I heard that there was someone on the forum, dcfish, that often sells parts like this, but I am not sure how to contact him. Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, the 06 and 07-present screens are different and i'd be willing to bet that the connectors are as well. The actual size of the screens are identical, but the pixel quality and display buttons are much different.

Here's the 07-09 GS:

5e7879.jpg

and here's the 06 GS:

1rfdx4.jpg

You can call your Lexus dealer (parts department) though and see if the screen for the 06 GS is the same as the screen on any other models. Here's the screen from an 04-06 RX:

2yo37ms.jpg

It looks the same to me! I'd be VERY surprised if Lexus had their navigation screen manufacturers put out two different screens that give the same display... Just ask your dealer for the part numbers and see if they match up. <_< Then if they do, you can find a used 04-06 RX330 screen on ebay!

Unfortunately, the 06 and 07-present screens are different and i'd be willing to bet that the connectors are as well. The actual size of the screens are identical, but the pixel quality and display buttons are much different.

Here's the 07-09 GS:

5e7879.jpg

and here's the 06 GS:

1rfdx4.jpg

You can call your Lexus dealer (parts department) though and see if the screen for the 06 GS is the same as the screen on any other models. Here's the screen from an 04-06 RX:

2yo37ms.jpg

It looks the same to me! I'd be VERY surprised if Lexus had their navigation screen manufacturers put out two different screens that give the same display... Just ask your dealer for the part numbers and see if they match up. <_< Then if they do, you can find a used 04-06 RX330 screen on ebay!

Shoot, I already bought a 2007 on ebay. I guess we are going to find out if they works. If not, the seller said he would take it back, so no harm if it doesn't. Thanks for the info!

• 1 year later...