How To Remove/replace Backseat - 2000 Es300

I got several 80' long heavy sticks need to deliver but the trunk too small to be put in.

Does anyone tell me how to remove/replace the backseat or has any idea to put them in?

My vehicle is 2000 ES300.

Thanks a lot!!!

I got several 80' long heavy sticks need to deliver but the trunk too small to be put in.

Does anyone tell me how to remove/replace the backseat or has any idea to put them in?

My vehicle is 2000 ES300.

Thanks a lot!!!

80' = 80 feet. Those are some long sticks! You mean 80" or 80 inches. I measured and am certain I could easily get 80" sticks or a few 2x4 boards inside our 98 Camry which has essentially the same interior space as your 2000 ES300. Move the passenger seat forward and recline the seat back as much as possible. From the back door put your "sticks" all the way into the passenger side foot well and lay them on the fully reclined passenger seat. You would probably want to use blankets or similar for padding so you don't trash your interior.

My 205 mm snow skis easily fit inside our 98 Camry. 205 mm is equal to 80.7 inches.