State Of Alarm

I purchased a 94 SC300 in great condition but I just can't get the alarm to work.... I flipped the dash switch on, put a new battery in the key...... I'm still not familiar with this gem yet. Can anyone help me out? :rolleyes:

I purchased a 94 SC300 in great condition but I just can't get the alarm to work.... I flipped the dash switch on, put a new battery in the key...... I'm still not familiar with this gem yet. Can anyone help me out? :rolleyes:

Getting the stock alarm to work after all these years is going to be more trouble then its worth. Id find a nice shop and put a simple alarm on it. I do this for a living lol normally shops have many different alarms at different price ranges. Find one that suits what you want/need.

Getting the stock alarm to work after all these years is going to be more trouble then its worth. Id find a nice shop and put a simple alarm on it. I do this for a living lol normally shops have many different alarms at different price ranges. Find one that suits what you want/need.

Hey, thanks for the option..... I've thought of that, and wished you were closer..... Think I'm going to try to keep digging.. I admite, the SC has a nice alarm, I'm pretty tech savy, just not used to the SC as yet....