Need Some Pointers

Hello everyone. I have a 92' Sc300 that I have kept in real nice shape since I have owned it for 2 years now. Car runs great. However, like most of us I am looking for a little more umph. I plan to buy a 2jz-gte out of a 94' Toyota Aristo. We all know the motor, I can get it off of Tiger Japanese with auto tranny for about $1700. I understand when I get the motor i should replace waterpump, timing belt, spark plugs and wires all that good stuff so I dont have to deal with it later, but is there anything else I need to keep in mind? Everyone I know says its a in and out swap, but does anyone know of maybe little things that are overlooked that need to be done? I should probably upgrade the driveshaft I know. Ive been a Honda guy forever so I can do Hondas all day but my dream car has always been this car with this swap. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

I do apologize if this has been discussed before, I'm new to the forums and dont really want to go looking through thousands of pages lol

Thank yall -Matt