Potential Owner

the-professor

I know this is a big no-no, becuase im a member of the BMW forums..but i need a very quick answer!

2001 Lexus IS300 Salvage title, 104K miles, Bright Yellow, professionally repaired.

what's it worth? its hard to get book values on salvage titled vehicles. looks nice, 0 problems.

I know this is a big no-no, becuase im a member of the BMW forums..but i need a very quick answer!

2001 Lexus IS300 Salvage title, 104K miles, Bright Yellow, professionally repaired.

what's it worth? its hard to get book values on salvage titled vehicles. looks nice, 0 problems.

Well as always it depends.

So to put in perspective, My 200SX SE-R was damaged in a minor accident. Repaired.

Then a year later I get rear ended, this previous accident shows up on CLUE and only get offered 2/3 of book because of the previous accident damage.

This is from my insurance company !! ( and a different one from the claim !! )

Note it had a clean title !!!

So from this and other discussions on the IS forums I would say 50% to 80% of book.

Make sure you get the two Master keys and they both work !!!

Well as always it depends.

So to put in perspective, My 200SX SE-R was damaged in a minor accident. Repaired.

Then a year later I get rear ended, this previous accident shows up on CLUE and only get offered 2/3 of book because of the previous accident damage.

This is from my insurance company !! ( and a different one from the claim !! )

Note it had a clean title !!!

So from this and other discussions on the IS forums I would say 50% to 80% of book.

Make sure you get the two Master keys and they both work !!!

looks like insurance was trying to rob you! I've always liked these lexuses, but not sure how this will end up!